This has never happened to me before, so I’m pretty excited! I was nominated by FacingTheStory who’s blog you can check out here; www.facingthestory.com . Thank you so much for nominating me. I’ve also borrowed ‘The Award’ and ‘The Rules’ directly from her. Let’s get to this!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma (creator of the award)
• Put the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
• Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
- I seem to be the ‘forever a student’ type of person. I’m currently on my 5th year in university and this will be the first degree I fulfill. That sounds really bad, but I started a bachelor degree in History in 2014 which I left in 2016 to study for a bachelor in Psychology instead. I might finish my History degree when I’m done with my current degree, but who knows?
- Strange to say this as a bookworm, but I don’t have enough space for my books! My room in my student flat just isn’t big enough! I have one shelf here, and then there is 9 boxes of books stacked at my grandma’s at the moment!
- I’ve been an equestrian for 13 years, never professionally, but I’ve loved horses ever since I was as young as 6 years old. I would love to get back into it some day, but for now it has to wait.
My answer to Darina’s questions:
- Which is your favourite ever book series? Oh that is difficult…Ehm. I think I’ll have to say the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness. HBO has made a series of it now, and I’m not disliking it, but not its biggest fan either.
- Do you ever go to the cinema more than once to watch a movie you really loved? I haven’t done it thus far in my life, but maybe it will happen some day!
- Where is the most unusual place you have fallen asleep? *weird/funny question. You should have asked my boyfriend this question, haha. I actually do not know. I do know that while we were on a cruise when I was younger I fell out of my bunk and straight onto my mom’s wineglass when the ship moved, but I didn’t wake up!
- Which is the best birthday/Christmas gift you have received to date? I think that my be the Kindle my boyfriend got me last year! It’s given me so many great opportunities as a bookblogger and reader!
- Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which, and if not would you like to learn? I used to play the clarinet when I was younger, but I quite after a year and a half, because I wasn’t the biggest fan of my teacher.
- Which fandom universe would you prefer to be a part of?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- Classic Disney movies or Disney Pixar? Why?
- If you’re a student, what do you study? If you work, where do you work?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
My Top Posts:
No pressure to do this tag at all guys, it’s more for the fun ^.^
– The Book Reader